- Upcoming Events A listing of upcoming events sponsored by DiversityRx and other organizations.
- Webinars Details about our ongoing webinar series, including an archive of recordings, slides and resources from past events.
- CLAS-talk listserv Information about our email-based discussion group – you can join over 1700 participants sharing information and resources about cross cultural health care.
- DiversityRx Conference Join us at the 2010 DiversityRx conference, October 18-21, in Baltimore MD.
- Peer Learning Networks Peer Learning Networks (PLNs) are groups of 50-100 people interested in learning, sharing information, and supporting each other around a common theme. Learn more about joining one of our topic-specific discussion groups.
- Communities of Practice (CoPs) are small intensive groups of people who share a strong interest in specific areas of cultural competence.