Center for Plain Language
Plain language matters. The Center for Plain Language is an advocate for clear communication and plain language in government, business, non-profits, and universities - everywhere.
The Center for Plain Language wants government and business documents to be clear and understandable.
We support those who use plain language, train those who should use plain language, and urge people to demand plain language in all the documents they receive, read, and use.
- Advocate for people to use, learn, and teach plain language in government, business, non-profits, and universities.
- Give people information and tools they need to achieve their plain language goals.
- Do and share research that identifies best practices for using, learning, and teaching plain language.
- Coordinate activities, such as our annual symposium, that help people know more about and use plain language.
- Organization Type: Non Profit Organization/Association
- Geographic Identifier: US - Mid-Atlantic